Crochet/zoo pattern for baby blanket

Anita wrote at 2012-04-12 02:33:23
I do have a copy of the "Baby Zoo" Afghan (No.2805) and will be happy to scan it and send it to you.  Hopefully, you will be able to read the instructions.  Let me know if you'd like for me to send it to you.

JAG wrote at 2013-02-07 02:35:18
I see that this request is old, but I have access to this pattern if you are still interested.

casutijoe wrote at 2013-08-21 21:28:55
I am looking for the pattern that consists of lace square alternated with afghan stitch square which then has animals cross stitched on to afghan stitch square.  Would love to get a copy of instructions if this is the pattern you have.

Barbiejoy wrote at 2013-11-06 04:00:54
JAG:  My pattern is faded in spots, and hope that you can send me a copy of the Baby Zoo Afghan, No. 2805.   My mother always made one for each new baby, and I want to start up that tradition again.

Connie wrote at 2014-06-04 20:30:30
please send me a copy of this pattern

I couldn't find where to ask a question

"Baby Zoo" Afghan (No.2805)

Natacia wrote at 2014-06-04 21:42:03
Anita, if you're still following this post and have the pattern, I would appreciate it. my email is

I have crocheted many doilies, I enjoy working with crochet thread. I have crocheted numerous afghans. But I have little to no experience in the afghan stitch, or hairpin lace. If you have a question pertaining to a pattern in a magazine, book or leaflet, please include the name and # of it, and the page or pattern #. There is a slight possibility I may have that pattern, and can refer to it. Nearly all of my crochet magazines, leaflests, etc are over 5 years old. Many are from the 80's and before. Although I have crocheted sweaters and slippers,I don't feel I have done enough of them to really give good advice as to assembling the pieces, but can give advice on the type of stitches.

I have been a crocheter for over 30 years.

American Legion Auxiliary

BS in geography

At a county fair one time I did win a crochet contest, and another time at the county fair I reccived a crochet award. and a few times I have won a "high points" award in crochet.