Crochet/Hello from another ALA member and crocheter!

Question
Hello Marla~ I don't have a question, but rather an observation, lol. I was reading your technique on how to join rounds without that ugly 'seam' developing in each row. Good advice! I also noticed that you are an ALA member! I'm a member of Post 81 in Duncanville, Tx...a good friend of mine is also a member of ALA and is crocheting along with me. We've been participating in local craft shows and venues over the past few months, and I tell you...it's nice to have a fellow crocheter with you when the crowds are thin. I'm always looking for ways to make my work look nicer, and your tip is one that I'll keep handy!

Answer
Hi Carrie!
Thanks for the note. Its good to hear from another member from another state. I am currently working on a lap robe to send to the veterans hospital. I'm almost finished with it and hopefully will have it done by this Thursday's meeting. It is just a simple one: multicolored double crochet.
Good luck in your craft shows!

Marla

Crochet

Marla