Crochet/7-8 inch doll dresses

wendy stevens wrote at 2012-12-18 20:08:58
go to Art Cove on the net  it is located in Flushing NY  The dolls are there.  I need the patterns!!

Crochet

Marla

I have crocheted many doilies, I enjoy working with crochet thread. I have crocheted numerous afghans. But I have little to no experience in the afghan stitch, or hairpin lace. If you have a question pertaining to a pattern in a magazine, book or leaflet, please include the name and # of it, and the page or pattern #. There is a slight possibility I may have that pattern, and can refer to it. Nearly all of my crochet magazines, leaflests, etc are over 5 years old. Many are from the 80's and before. Although I have crocheted sweaters and slippers,I don't feel I have done enough of them to really give good advice as to assembling the pieces, but can give advice on the type of stitches.

I have been a crocheter for over 30 years.

American Legion Auxiliary

None

BS in geography

At a county fair one time I did win a crochet contest, and another time at the county fair I reccived a crochet award. and a few times I have won a "high points" award in crochet.

None