Crochet/candi dot lace shell

mbake68 wrote at 2013-04-04 13:43:45
I also have this pattern, bought the book and everything.  However the directions on joining the motifs is clear as mud.  This is a really pretty top, but I had to give up in frustration because I wasn't sure how to proceed in joining these motifs.  Very disappointing.  I wish the author of the pattern would do a short video to help those of us who have spent the money on the book "Relaxed Fashion" 4 crochet designs featuring Caron Soa yarn know how to join the motifs for the Candi Dot Lace Shell.

Ed Matos

I am able to assist with reading patterns, in any format. I been crocheting for about 20+ years. Specialty in intricate pattern, adding bead, sequence, etc.

Crochet, all type patterns. My favorite project to work on are baptism gowns, done in size 10 threads.

I am self taught. I have taught hundreds of students, of all ages and genders the art of crochet.

I have won various first price ribbons at fairs