Crochet/which patter to choose to crochet for a 3 month old

.. I am making the sirdar crochet matinee coat pattern no 3383- the patter is in 3 sizes for matinee coat and bonnet. it says to fit 14, 16, 18 inch.... which size is for a 3 month old.... how do i know which pattern to work.pls let me know

Thanks for the question.

Its stating the measurements, because it would be more accurate. You would need the measurements of the infant, and then you can go by that. There is a wide range of sizes for a 3 month old, so I recommend measuring.

Hope this helped. Should you need any help, please let me know.

Happy Hooking

Ed Matos

I am able to assist with reading patterns, in any format. I been crocheting for about 20+ years. Specialty in intricate pattern, adding bead, sequence, etc.

Crochet, all type patterns. My favorite project to work on are baptism gowns, done in size 10 threads.

I am self taught. I have taught hundreds of students, of all ages and genders the art of crochet.

I have won various first price ribbons at fairs