I have a picture of a afghan from a book the year 1980 but the instruction on how to make it is not there i could send you the picture and maybe you would know how to do it Thank you Bonnie
Please let me know how to send you the picture

Hey Bonnie,

I am not sure that I would be able to or not, but I might have some ideas. Is the picture on your computer or can you scan it. The easiest way would be to email me the photo. My email address is

Hopefully I can help,

Natalie Paterson

I can answer questions that concern reading crochet patterns and filet charts. I am not qualified to help with patterns that are only picture charts. I specialize in thread or cotton crochet, especially making doilies.

I have been crocheting for the past 6 years and have made many different projects. I have also helped many beginners start on their crocheting journing. I have done both wool and thread crochet, but I am better at thread crochet. I specialize in making doilies and lace items such as tablecloths, place settings, etc.

Crochet is a very enjoyable hobby that I pursue, but I have never had any education regarding this subject. What I know I am self taught and have perfected through many years of practice. I have finished my bachelor degree at college, and I just joining the workforce.