Crochet/Hooded scarf

Question
QUESTION: I was trying to finish a pattern called Aruba Sea Hooded Scarf.

Joining Row (Back Hood Seam): Ch 1, turn; with right side together, matching sts on Row 12, and working through outside loops of both thicknesses, sc in each st scross; finish off

ANSWER: Hi Joanne,

I am not sure what the question is here. If you could possibly follow up with what are you need help and if I could have the whole pattern that would make it easier to know where you should be at in this row.

Sorry for the delay,

Natalie

QUESTION: I don't understand what to do next. What I wrote down before is the end of the pattern, but I don't understand it.

Answer
Okay, so what I think this is asking you to do, and without seeing your actual work I could be somewhat off here.

There must be two different sections of crocheting that they are wanting you to join together. So the row that you have just finished and "Row 12" need to be placed together with the right side facing each other. So you will just see the wrong side. When you have matched the two rows of stitches together they are wanting you to sc in only the outside loops of both stitches.

This part of the pattern is how you are joining your work together basically in a seam.

Hope that helps,

Natalie

Crochet

Natalie Paterson