Crochet/Patterns

Question
I am a beginner and I have a friend who lost his foot and part of hi lower leg.I would like to crochet him a footie and something for the amputated leg.Please help me if you can,  remember I am a beginner.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH

DENISE

Answer
Hi Denise,

I have never tried to crochet any covers for amputated legs. I looked up some patterns online. The only one that I found was this site:
"http://suzies-yarnie-stuff.blogspot.ca/2011/02/amputees-stump-covers.html"

Now this is crocheting in the round. It is not that difficult of a pattern once you get started? Let me know if you need any help with the beginning, I don't know if you have crocheted in the round before.

If you are wanted to do a matching footie then all you will need is a simple pattern (do you have one?) and just use matching yarn.

Hope this helps, sorry for the delay.

Natalie

Crochet

Natalie Paterson