Crochet/Corner question

Question
QUESTION: What does "corner" in the next 2 treble mean?  It doesn't tell me what to do in the corner?  I'm confused with what stitch to make next.

ANSWER: Carolyn:

Thanks for the question.

If the pattern just states "Corner", look at the beginning of the pattern where are the instructions of gauge, yarn, stitches, etc are, it should explain what "Corner" composes.

Sometimes it will be in the row instructions itself, once you do the first one (it will state some like "corner made".

Hopefully this helped. Should you need any help, please let me know.

Happy Hooking

Ed

QUESTION: Thanks for answering back.  I put lots of feelers out at different places and you're the only answer I got back.  Unfortunately, I "scoured" the entire pattern and there is no instruction on what "corner in the next 2 tr" means.  I might just have to make up my own instruction and "wing it".  

Carolyn

Answer
Is the pattern on the internet? Someplace where I can access and take a look at it? if so, please provide a link. Please make the question private as well, so that the pattern stays private.

I can take a look at it and see if I can shed any light on the "stitch"

Thanks

Ed

Crochet

Ed Matos