Crochet/row count patterns

I am trying to locate patterns for row count squares with 2004 and also with 2008. My square needs to be 28 stitches wide and 28 rows tall. My chain would be 29. I need a link to someone who has these, or instructions on how to create them.

Row Count 2008 Pattern

Hi Dorothy,

This is a pattern that I found on Crochet Pattern Central which is one of my favourite sites for finding free crochet patterns. I couldn't find one for 2004 but if you want to use the same pattern and adjust the last section so that it is a four instead of an eight.

Hope this helps,

Natalie Paterson

I can answer questions that concern reading crochet patterns and filet charts. I am not qualified to help with patterns that are only picture charts. I specialize in thread or cotton crochet, especially making doilies.

I have been crocheting for the past 6 years and have made many different projects. I have also helped many beginners start on their crocheting journing. I have done both wool and thread crochet, but I am better at thread crochet. I specialize in making doilies and lace items such as tablecloths, place settings, etc.

Crochet is a very enjoyable hobby that I pursue, but I have never had any education regarding this subject. What I know I am self taught and have perfected through many years of practice. I have finished my bachelor degree at college, and I just joining the workforce.