Crochet/crochet pattern

I was told to 'turn-19 ch-2 sp' at the end of my row. what am I supposed to do?

Hey Alex,

Is it telling you how many ch 2 spaces you should have in the row you just completed? If it is at the end of the instructions for one row that would be my guess. So basically they want you to turn your work and start the next row after the turn, which should be the next line in your pattern.

Hope this helps,

Natalie Paterson

I can answer questions that concern reading crochet patterns and filet charts. I am not qualified to help with patterns that are only picture charts. I specialize in thread or cotton crochet, especially making doilies.

I have been crocheting for the past 6 years and have made many different projects. I have also helped many beginners start on their crocheting journing. I have done both wool and thread crochet, but I am better at thread crochet. I specialize in making doilies and lace items such as tablecloths, place settings, etc.

Crochet is a very enjoyable hobby that I pursue, but I have never had any education regarding this subject. What I know I am self taught and have perfected through many years of practice. I have finished my bachelor degree at college, and I just joining the workforce.