Crochet/Pattern clarification

Hi Natalie,
   My pattern reads as follows at the end of each row:   Turn---5 Chain 2-spaces.  It is a Lion Brand pattern # justWrap  also termed Magic Chevrons. I have not seen instructions  written this way so I have no idea what it means. Any assistance you might provide would be wonderful.

Hi Mona,

My guess is that at the "5, chain 2 spaces." means that there are five spaces made with chain 2s in the row you just completed. It is just there to help you make sure you are following the pattern correctly.

Hope this helps,

Natalie Paterson

I can answer questions that concern reading crochet patterns and filet charts. I am not qualified to help with patterns that are only picture charts. I specialize in thread or cotton crochet, especially making doilies.

I have been crocheting for the past 6 years and have made many different projects. I have also helped many beginners start on their crocheting journing. I have done both wool and thread crochet, but I am better at thread crochet. I specialize in making doilies and lace items such as tablecloths, place settings, etc.

Crochet is a very enjoyable hobby that I pursue, but I have never had any education regarding this subject. What I know I am self taught and have perfected through many years of practice. I have finished my bachelor degree at college, and I just joining the workforce.