Crochet/answer to question

Question
I recently asked a question and you sent me an email with a link to follow for the answer, however there was no answer to my question. It was a pretty straight forward question I thought, but guess not, since there was no answer. you also want me to rate the answer, at this point the rating is 0 as there was no answer.

Answer
I am sorry Char, but I did answer the question, and I did not attach a link to it. That answer was not generated by me.

This was my answer to your question:

Hello Char:

Thanks for the question.

One thing you can do is do a small swatch. Make a 20 square swatch with the size 10 thread and start with a size 5 needle. After doing the swatch, measure the 10 squares from the middle/center. This will help you to either move up or down a needle size. After that you should be able to get very close to the size the pattern is stating.

Remember also on a table cloth, the size is not as important, unless you are trying to stay within the size of the table. If you are looking to have a hang over, then it will really not matter, it will just have a longer side skirt.

Hope this helped.

Happy Hooking

Ed  

Crochet

Ed Matos