Crochet/baby afghan

I began a ripple baby afghan 30 years ago and never finished it. I started working on it again and have added about 12 inches.  I now realize the part I did 30 years ago is wrong.  Can I unravel it from the starting end and just keep crocheting to finish it the right way?

Thanks for your help,

Hi Marcia,

I have never unraveled from the starting end. You might find that it does not unravel very easily from that end and has a lot of knots in it. As far as I know there is no way to unravel from the beginning end. So sorry.

Good Luck with your project,

Natalie Paterson

I can answer questions that concern reading crochet patterns and filet charts. I am not qualified to help with patterns that are only picture charts. I specialize in thread or cotton crochet, especially making doilies.

I have been crocheting for the past 6 years and have made many different projects. I have also helped many beginners start on their crocheting journing. I have done both wool and thread crochet, but I am better at thread crochet. I specialize in making doilies and lace items such as tablecloths, place settings, etc.

Crochet is a very enjoyable hobby that I pursue, but I have never had any education regarding this subject. What I know I am self taught and have perfected through many years of practice. I have finished my bachelor degree at college, and I just joining the workforce.