Crochet/crochet bed jacket

Hello Natalie,
         next row,  2 sc in first stitch [ sc to stitch above
first inc,  3 sc in next sc]  4 times.  Its the sc to st above first inc where I'm not understanding. Hope you can help me,
   thank you

Hey Sharon,

Sorry this took so long.

When they say (sc to st. above first inc (increase), 3 sc in next sc). I think in this pattern the way it is reading, that you should have increased two rows ago. After the first two sc in this row, they are wanting you to sc in each stitch until you get to the sttich that is above the increased stitch you did two rows before. When you get to that stitch they are wanting you to do three sc in it.

Hope that helps,

Natalie Paterson

I can answer questions that concern reading crochet patterns and filet charts. I am not qualified to help with patterns that are only picture charts. I specialize in thread or cotton crochet, especially making doilies.

I have been crocheting for the past 6 years and have made many different projects. I have also helped many beginners start on their crocheting journing. I have done both wool and thread crochet, but I am better at thread crochet. I specialize in making doilies and lace items such as tablecloths, place settings, etc.

Crochet is a very enjoyable hobby that I pursue, but I have never had any education regarding this subject. What I know I am self taught and have perfected through many years of practice. I have finished my bachelor degree at college, and I just joining the workforce.