Crochet/crochet bed jacket

Question
Hello Natalie,
         next row,  2 sc in first stitch [ sc to stitch above
first inc,  3 sc in next sc]  4 times.  Its the sc to st above first inc where I'm not understanding. Hope you can help me,
   thank you

Answer
Hey Sharon,

Sorry this took so long.

When they say (sc to st. above first inc (increase), 3 sc in next sc). I think in this pattern the way it is reading, that you should have increased two rows ago. After the first two sc in this row, they are wanting you to sc in each stitch until you get to the sttich that is above the increased stitch you did two rows before. When you get to that stitch they are wanting you to do three sc in it.

Hope that helps,

Natalie

Crochet

Natalie Paterson