Crochet/crochet socks

Question
pattern and crochet website\'s images
pattern and crochet we  
I have a kind of socks pattern and start to crochet it.
but I couldn't advance more than 2 rows:(
because of decreasing of this pattern!
H don't know how to decrease like what is below in the image (in red rounds)
should I ignore those stitches in red rounds???
or doing something else?
I'm a novice in crochet.
help me please.

Answer
Hello Mitra,

Sorry for taking so long to reply to your question.

If I am reading the chart correctly, it is just telling you to do a 2 dc decrease (or later on there is a 3 dc decrease)

This is how you do a 2 dc decrease.
1 Wrap the yarn over the hook, and insert the hook into the next stitch.

2 Wrap the yarn over the hook again, and pull it back through the stitch.

3 Wrap the yarn over the hook, and pull it back through the first two loops on the hook.

4 Repeat Steps 1 through 3 with the next stitch.

5 Wrap the yarn over the hook, and pull it back through all of the loops on the hook
It is the same concept with a 3 dc decrease you just do row 4 twice.

Hope that helps,

Natalie  

Crochet

Natalie Paterson