Crochet/pattern question

Question
Working on an afghan and it says, "working in front of work" sc in each... Does this mean work in front loop only?

Answer
Hello Connie:

Thanks for the question.

Its just orienting where you are - In this pattern, there must be a front and back. Its just orienting that you are working on the front of the work. If it was that you be working on the front loop, it would stated to work on the front loop. Some pattern writers use this and the count at the end of the instructions to keep the pattern correct and let the crafter know where and if all is going well.

Hope this helped. Should you need any other assistance, please let me know.

Happy hooking

Ed

Crochet

Ed Matos