Crochet/reverse instructions for right side of cardigan

Question
before I reverse the instructions of the left side for arm hole of the right side, is everything the same, or should I finish the body pattern on the opposite side too? in which case do I do 1  extra or 1 less row , I'm confused!!  Sorry mew to crochet!!

Answer
Hello Linda:

Thanks for the question.

Yes everything will stay the same from one side to the other. The difference will be you will end one side how you started the other. Once you do a few rows, it will be easier and it will make more sense. Its about being symmetrical at each end.

Hope this helped. Should you need any other assistance, please let me know.

Happy Hooking

Ed  

Crochet

Ed Matos