Crochet/reverse instructions for right side of cardigan

before I reverse the instructions of the left side for arm hole of the right side, is everything the same, or should I finish the body pattern on the opposite side too? in which case do I do 1  extra or 1 less row , I'm confused!!  Sorry mew to crochet!!

Hello Linda:

Thanks for the question.

Yes everything will stay the same from one side to the other. The difference will be you will end one side how you started the other. Once you do a few rows, it will be easier and it will make more sense. Its about being symmetrical at each end.

Hope this helped. Should you need any other assistance, please let me know.

Happy Hooking

Ed Matos

I am able to assist with reading patterns, in any format. I been crocheting for about 20+ years. Specialty in intricate pattern, adding bead, sequence, etc.

Crochet, all type patterns. My favorite project to work on are baptism gowns, done in size 10 threads.

I am self taught. I have taught hundreds of students, of all ages and genders the art of crochet.

I have won various first price ribbons at fairs