Crochet/Cotton crochet/knit yard

Question
I have read that Peaches and Cream brand yarn is softer than Lilly Sugar and cream, but is either one the kind that the colors won't run and I have also heard of Dishy 100@ cotton yarn-- can you tell me the specifics on this brand and what stores to find it at -- also is there anywhere I can purchase either of these yarns direct from manufacturer and again where would I look --  there are so many different brands out there and it can really be frustrating....
Thanks

Answer
Hello Mary:

They use to be different companies, but now they are not. They have merge and are the same company. The quality for what I can tell has changed. Its not a yarn that I work with often.

I would suggest to Google it and you will find lots of places that you can purchase it from. To include also Ebay. The challenge is to get the same lot number if you are working on a large project that the color is important.

Hope this helps.

Ed

Crochet

Ed Matos