Cross Stitch/A Pattern

glyn wrote at 2010-07-25 18:25:30
I have two kits (Texas & Calif) and know a store that has a few more (don't know which ones) I'm looking for Arkansas (I don't need the entire kit,just the pattern)Thanks glyn.

Joyce wrote at 2010-09-02 04:16:12
Vicki,

Betty Haddad Shelton has her own website called "Creative Keepsakes"  toll free number is 800-227-7996 I found this on the internet as I too, am looking for several of these patterns to complete my set.

Joyce

Carol Ann wrote at 2010-10-09 14:54:47
Moore than Needlepoint in Pinehurst NC has the kits you are looking to obtain.  Contact Moore than Needlepoint at 910-295-4191

Helen Graham wrote at 2010-10-10 23:05:33
Hello Vickie   _- Ihave been looking for same cross stitch patterns -- I need Texas -- I found a person on ebay that says she has Indiana , michigan , kentucky -- listed under crossstitch -- type in cross stistch of states -- she has Tenn. listed but says she has others --

Helen  

wk wrote at 2011-07-06 15:31:16
I have a collection of the 50 states if you are willing to buy all, I am selling them a lot.

obobuster wrote at 2012-05-31 22:27:25
I have all 50 states except Virginia. I would love to have Virginia if anyone has it.  I am willing to share my patterns.

Anne Megan wrote at 2014-07-01 00:56:44
Vickie-  I have all of the states except Virginia and I need that one.  Do you have it?  I would be happy to send you a copy of any that I have.

Cross Stitch

Angela