Cross Stitch/bucilla 41194 mr.moon and me

Angie wrote at 2011-08-02 23:37:44
If you need the instructions that came with the kit, you should be able to get a copy of these online from the Bucilla website. Or if they dont have it, I do. If you were wanting to do it like counted, I would simply use the color legend and instruction chart just like with a regular counted. I have done that as well.

hope this helps wrote at 2012-10-16 17:50:27
I saw there is one for sale on Amazon if you are still looking for this pattern.  There is only one left for $14.95 plus $4.99 postage.

Wendy wrote at 2013-06-01 23:32:03
I could really use the map to Mr. Moon and Me. I have the color/stitch chart but lost the map during our move and cannot finish the crib cover without the map.

Cross Stitch

I have 22+ years of cross stitching experience, which includes stitching on Aida, evenweave linen, vinyl canvas, and have stitched a design on a cotton t-shirt using waste canvas. I have also worked with beads and blending filament in quite a few projects. I have made many projects which include cross stitched mugs, a keychain, pictures, magnets, and the cotton t-shirt. I can answer questions pertaining to preparing and cleaning fabric, preparing clothing for stitching, how many threads to be used on which Aida cloth, and will try to help you to the best of my ability with other questions you may have. I am prompt in my responses and usually answer within 24 hours from when you ask your question. I look forward to helping you. :)