Cult Movies/british made for tv movie or series episode vampire

D wrote at 2012-06-27 02:40:18
This sounds like something I've been looking for too... Saw it at the local library as a kid, had to've been mid-late 80s, was absolutely terrified.  

Beaner wrote at 2013-10-05 00:42:13
Funny, but I saw this in elementary school as part of a vampire unit. Scared the heck out of me. Why the teachers thought it was appropriate for 9 and 10 year olds is beyond me. I had nightmares for YEARS. Still remember it when I hear "Greensleaves". Nobody knows what it (the show or movie) was called?

Jon wrote at 2014-05-06 14:43:54
Finally found it! Almost 40 years later. Not that scary now.

Cult Movies

I will attempt to answer any questions in regard to weird, offbeat, twisted horror/cult/drama films. I also have a fairly broad knowledge of drama and comedy, particularly British films.

I am a avid horror movie fan who grew watching Evil Dead, Re-Animator, Dawn Of The Dead, Return Of The Living Dead, Demons, Xtro, Night Of The Demons...etc. I have various Charles S. Balun books and other assorted horror guides for reference if needed. As well as horror/cult films, I watch a lot of drama - particularly British films.

Year 12