Cult Movies/80s alien prison movie

Leigh wrote at 2008-08-21 12:50:17
That's not it. I'm looking for the name of it too.

An alien prison ship is travelling through our solar system. Most of the prisoners and all the guards/crew are human like ie just actors with no prosthetics. They all wear headbands or head sets which protect them from another group of aliens locked in a sealed part of the ship. All the "human" prisoners are under mind control from these aliens. One of the guards tries flirting with a blonde guard and removes his band. Aliens take control of his mind. He releases the other prisoners. They riot and free the tentacled mind controlling aliens and the ship crashes on earth.

The aliens escape and the blonde is the only survivor? She teams up with a cop and chase them. It was the pilot for a series if I remember right.

Shep wrote at 2009-06-03 15:12:46
i am looking for the title of this movie as well, or was it even a movie, i was a litte kid when i first saw it and fell asleep before the end.

I remember the blonde alien prison guard gets drunk from coffee.

laren wrote at 2009-07-10 22:14:54
Yeah, iam looking very hard for this. But it was not movie but some TV serie (i think 3-4 episodes). It isnt too much old production, i think from 1990-1994.. I saw it on some sattelite channel (RTL or something like this). But its sad, only info which i found, is answer on this site from 7devonapes. In episode I was first murder of runner in park (probably Centralpark) by huge quickly moving worm-like entity. Later the entity could control the people (inside their body) and the woman hero (guard from that spaceship) make return to spaceship for something important. I almost thought it was only my dream but now iam at least happy find out its real TV movie, no dream:)

Did found someone any info??

laren

alias wrote at 2010-07-31 01:30:30
Something Is Out There (1988)

Been looking for this movie myself for a long time.

And i'm lucky to have found it by using what i could remember and what info you added.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094551/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAguOuhvKB8

Arwen wrote at 2010-11-09 18:30:22
Dont know if you will still look on here after so long, but the film you are thinking of is called "Something is out there" 1988, starring Maryam D'abo, I know cos it bugged me for years until I finally tracked it down, but that is definately the one, not The Hidden!

Luis wrote at 2011-08-05 17:20:47
I think the movie was "Something is out there". They even made a shorth series but that did not do well.

Yep wrote at 2012-06-27 02:24:04
This guy is wrong.  I know what you are talking about but I also can not find this movie.  

I remember it starts on the ship and the badest alien takes over their minds and uses the prisoners to let it out right?

VeX wrote at 2015-03-13 21:02:38
http://www.tvacres.com/aliens_tara.htm

Title is "Something is Out There"

Cult Movies

7devonapes