Cult Movies/b&w film shorts

Richard wrote at 2010-06-21 00:32:28
Hi, Charles:

I used to watch the "Chatter" show with my brother in the late fifties here in Chicago. I loved it. Know where anyone can get tapes?

Ken wrote at 2012-05-16 05:27:46
I watched Wonderama on Sundays in the 50's/early 60's in NYC...I loved the Chatter films.....Chatter doesn't know that he's a pain

Chatter's gonna drive us all insane

Chatter, we really hate to complain,but

CHATTER, WHAT'S A MATTER WITH YOU!

part of the song shown here...

He was a riot!!!

Ken wrote at 2012-05-28 01:54:46
Chatter was featured on Wonderama with Sonny Fox shown in NYC on Sunday mornings late 50's thru 60's. Song also included....Chatter doesn't know that he's a pain, Chatter's gonna drive us all insane, Chatter we really hate to complain, But Chatter, what's a matter with you!

The films were hysterical...wish they were still on TV. Ken

KK wrote at 2014-04-07 04:03:16
continues

Chatter doesn't know that he's a pain

Chatter's gonna drive us all insane

Chatter we really hate to complain

BUT CHATTER, WHAT'S A MATTER WITH YOU!

These films were hysterical back in the early 60's in NYC.

Cult Movies

7devonapes