Cult Movies/horror movie from early 70's or late 60's

Zombiguy wrote at 2009-07-15 22:41:45
Could also be "Mark of the Devil" another period piece with lots of nasty torture scenes.

Best of luck

Adam wrote at 2012-07-29 23:04:44
The movie is called " Mark of the Devil". Here is a you tube click of that scene...

Darrell wrote at 2013-09-07 15:40:37
Also with this movie you recieved a barff bag(compliments of the theatre) and there was a phase, "It's Only A Movie." I am also hunting for this.

Cult Movies

I will attempt to answer any questions in regard to weird, offbeat, twisted horror/cult/drama films. I also have a fairly broad knowledge of drama and comedy, particularly British films.

I am a avid horror movie fan who grew watching Evil Dead, Re-Animator, Dawn Of The Dead, Return Of The Living Dead, Demons, Xtro, Night Of The Demons...etc. I have various Charles S. Balun books and other assorted horror guides for reference if needed. As well as horror/cult films, I watch a lot of drama - particularly British films.

Year 12