Cults/5 percenters

John wrote at 2012-12-24 08:37:17
Read Michael Muhammad Knight's work. He's a Harvard graduate and much more educated on the Five Percenters than the bigot Paul Sutliff  

chakablue wrote at 2014-04-27 16:45:00
Dear Lynn,  I hope that you take this post seriously because I am someone who was there when these band of pretenders first came into existence 50 year ago. Clarence 13X took his demonic message to those who were uneducated because those who were educated wasn't going for that made up bunch of crap that he was spewing out of his pie hole.  Lynn I don't know you and you and I may never meet, but I want to leave you with this to think about before I go.  The reason that this group is still around today is due partially to the fact that neither Muslims or Christian ministers confronted them on their false doctrine that if you swallow that ungodly nonsense that they promote you'll be twice a child of the devil than they are.  Leave that guy alone Lynn because he's just another lost negro that does not know who he is.

chakablue wrote at 2015-04-25 23:10:26
I saw the five per centers when they first started out back in 1965 when many of the young people were starting to pick this nonsense up. They brought this foolishness to the uneducated inner city youth of that time period. I call them zig zags because they run around making things up as they go along.  

Cults

Paul Sutliff