Cure, The (Robert Smith)/a forest current / past drum effect sound

Jp wrote at 2014-03-15 04:02:48
Hi Wid!! I am so impressed! you're the first person that I know about that actually knows what electronic equipment Boris Williams used in the 90s! thanks so much! I found the AKAI S3200XL Stereo Sampler on ebay and am thinking of buying it to play a decent The Cure tribute with my band. What I don't know and I pray to God that you know the answer, is WHERE the hell can I find the exact Cure sounds for the triggered effects of Plainsong's chimes, Lullaby's rattle (or whatever sound that is) Disintegrations broken glasses, and so on.... is there any source for that?? Thanks!!

from Ecuador South America

Cure, The (Robert Smith)

READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING !!! I will answer any kind of query about their music & instruments. I won't answer questions about private life. Just don't ask or the questions will be rejected. Be sure I won't waste my time explaining why. I'm not able and (above all) not willing to answer questions about their wives (please subscribe to the Sunday Sun for this kind of questions, you may find answers). Sounds crazy to write that but I've received some really stupid queries about this subject lately... Other point of interest before you send questions : I'm not a psychanalyst. All questions revolving around you loving Robert as a dad (or lover) are no questions but matter of fact. I'll be delighted not to answer these queries... Last but not least : I won't answer people who don't even care reading replies (yeah, strange, but some "people" do that, showing the interest they put in their own questions and how the respect the time given by volunteers...). No read or rate ? no further questions answered !

Cure fan since 1981, semi-pro musician