Cure, The (Robert Smith)/Robert Smith's original 12 string ovation

Robert Smith Guitar
Robert Smith Guitar  
Hi, I own Robert Smith's orig. 12 string ovation, given to my husband who ran guitar center in 87.  Apparently he wrote alot of songs with this guitar.  The neck broke so Robert gave it to my husband when on tour in SF.  We got the neck fixed, it's signed, dated and has his art on it.  Wondering how much it may be worth, any ideas of where to go?  Thanks!

Wow! That's pretty freakin' cool! Unfortunately I have no idea what would be a fair asking price on that.  My best guess would be at least a couple thousand dollars based on other signed guitars I've seen on eBay and such. In fact my suggestion would be to browse eBay to see what other signed guitars are going for.

Cure, The (Robert Smith)

Rob McNeill

I can answer just about any questions regarding songs, albums, members, etc.. I can even answer questions about what music gear and equipment The Cure uses.

I've been a Cure fan for over 20 years and have a large collection of their music, videos, and books.

3 years experience as tech support with a major music gear retailer. Over 20 years experience playing in bands.