Cure, The (Robert Smith)/a question for a song

Hi,i want to ask you if you listening The Cure have play with Wayne Hussey together,because i heard a song a Forest live with Wayne Hussey 1997.Is this true....thanks!

Wayne Hussey joined The Cure onstage on 28/10/1997 in Los Angeles. He played guitar on "In between days" and "A forest". He did not sing, only played guitar. During the same concert, Reeves Gabrels also played on "Wrong number" and "Close to me".

So yeah, it's true. And here is the proof :

Hope the aswer helped.

Cure, The (Robert Smith)

READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING !!! I will answer any kind of query about their music & instruments. I won't answer questions about private life. Just don't ask or the questions will be rejected. Be sure I won't waste my time explaining why. I'm not able and (above all) not willing to answer questions about their wives (please subscribe to the Sunday Sun for this kind of questions, you may find answers). Sounds crazy to write that but I've received some really stupid queries about this subject lately... Other point of interest before you send questions : I'm not a psychanalyst. All questions revolving around you loving Robert as a dad (or lover) are no questions but matter of fact. I'll be delighted not to answer these queries... Last but not least : I won't answer people who don't even care reading replies (yeah, strange, but some "people" do that, showing the interest they put in their own questions and how the respect the time given by volunteers...). No read or rate ? no further questions answered !

Cure fan since 1981, semi-pro musician