Cybersex/erotic emails

Rotiqua Black wrote at 2009-08-03 17:02:32
I have to agree that there isn't one I found that free.

HOWEVER if you check out

You can register with my service. We can do the old fashion snail mail or we can go cyber, LOL via email. My rates are very inexpensive.

Chickyd15 wrote at 2011-08-13 22:52:33
Hi.. I am interested in cyber erotic emails. My ebay user ID i chickyd15.. Get at me through that. ;-)

randyman wrote at 2012-10-21 17:25:17
If you are still interested you could try this site

Chrissie39 wrote at 2015-02-26 22:41:52
Hi David,

Am I the answer to youtr prayers, I am a married woman who is not interested in your money or anything else except to have some fun talking about sex both real and fantasy, please give me a try I promise not to disapoint, Inm not a spring chicken I'm married (very happily) two kids and three grand daughters but dont let that put you off I feel more sexy now than I did on our honeymoon

Look forward to hearign from you

I can answer almost any questios you might have in the area of cyber-sex or erotic e-mails. If I do not have the answer, I will research your question and find the answer.

I used to manage a phone sex service. I am currently involved in both a Master/Slave on-line relationship and an erotic e-mail exchange with 3 other individuals.

I have some college education