Cybersex/Cybersex/ Cam

Question
Hi I get really turned on from cybersex and also flirting and showing on web cams.. I don't know if it's weird I just find it very exciting to do this with a random person somewhere in the world! I am 28 year old male, just wondering if you knew any good cam websites or cyber sex and if this was weird for a man my age? Thanks

Answer
Hi Jermy-

Don't worry, there are a lot of people like you. The beat free site (I think it's free still) is one called 4cam. Just google it. You can use your webcam and see others.

Hope this helps.

Actually I meant Cam4. Google that, because that is the free one.

Cybersex

Angie