Cybersex/what is right from wrong?

Hi Good Day,
I'm so confuse right now, and. Honestly I need someone's help.My husbad is 29 yr old and he works overseas and I'm 29 yr old too working mom also taking care of our 5 yr old son.. As husband and wife same as others we have so many short comings and we still used to manage but not this time.. No doubt i love my husband.. I care for him.. I does everything that could make him happy but why i cant do one thing for him and that is Cyber sex.. And this thing made him so difficult to matter how i explain myself to him.. These made him think that im not doing my job as a obligation towards him.. I just cant doi it! I cant get naked infront of the camera although at the other side i knew it was my husband whose watching me. I DONT Want this thing ruin my relationship towards my husband. I dont know what to do..? Thank you.

A lot of people don't feel the "attachment" that comes from a camera to camera connection and I happen to be one of those people, so you're not alone on that front. I've never been aroused being naked in front of camera and just between us, I've actually faked orgasms with partners who wanted to have cyber-sex just because it made them happy. It's not my style and it never will be, but sometimes we do things to make the other person happy and while this doesn't seem like something that should "make or break" your relationship, I would discuss with your partner what does and does not make you comfortable. Tell him you don't like to masturbate on camera (it does NOTHING for you) and maybe he'll get the picture and maybe you both can come to some sort of compromise that works for both of you. If you need guidance let me know.

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University