DJs/Music Production/Song Editing without Music generated by Musical Instruments.

Dear Steve

Is it possible to edit solo or duet song without Music generated by Musical Instruments but will have only Human Voice ?.

Example :

Bee Gees, Staying alive Song.

Youtube Video

Example :

Bee Gees Brothers are singing this song. In the background, music
is being played which was generated by musical instruments viz guitar,drum beats etc. The Music played by musical instruments are in sync with the Bee Gees voice. The complete song is recorded on magnetic, Optical media viz CD, DVD, Tapes etc

Is it possible using sound editing software to edit the song without any music generated by musical instrument but the song will
be only with Human beings voice i.e. Bee Gees Brothers ?.

i.e. It should be like Bee Gees Brothers are singing this song but without any musical instruments.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

It's only possible if you have either A)a large sound mixing board with many channels like they have in recording studios, or B)expensive software like pro tools I think it's called.  If you are only doing a couple of songs, you may want to rent a studio and have a professional do it for you, either way this project is going to cost a bit of money.

Steve Parker

DJs/Music Production

Steve Parker

I can help you with all aspects of being a Disc Jockey or hiring one. I can tell you the best ways to advertise and how to sell yourself or questions to ask when hiring someone. I can tell you how to create contracts and other forms of publicity. I can advise on the best equipment and different forms of media. I can tell you about different venues and setup techniques. I can advise you on music speed ratios and the best types of play lists. I can advise you on how to interact with certain people or employees of venues. I can tell you what is and is not professional.

Owner and Operator of "Star Performances Disc Jockey Service" for 17 years. Employed 3 others to have multiple functions covered. Experienced with all forms of media and top of the line professional equipment. Performed for any type of occasion and all age groups.

Interaction with other professionals and gaining extensive self knowledge of all genres of music will make you successful.