Dachshunds/Eventual Adult Weight

I have a long haired dachshund mix. She is 6 months and 9 days old and weighs 8.2 pounds. Her mom was a big tweenie (about 17 pounds) and her dad was a mini(about 13 pounds).To me, she seems small for her age, and I was wondering what guidance you could give me about puppies and their age and weight vs. their adult weight.

Since you said she is a mix, it is hard to tell, but generally they are close to weight after 8 months or close to it.  Maybe a couple of pounds more.  Since she is the product of a tweenie (dad - minis are 11 lbs and under) and I assume a standard mix (mom - tweenies are 11 - 15 lbs) it seems like she will be a bit smaller than both parents but again that depends on her condition.  No matter what, she has a good home and will be loved!

Rescue questions, general behavior, coat colors, sizes, and general information. I cannot provide detailed medical answers but can share some experiences.

I have worked with dachshund rescue for over 4 years and rescued about 300 dachshunds, have owned dachshunds all my life, and have worked with special needs, puppy mills dogs, and other breeds as well.