Dallas Cowboys/tryouts

kevin watts sr wrote at 2014-04-29 03:37:55
The did have open try outs in 1988, I was in that group. Refered to Dallas after a meeting with the Houston Oilers offensive coordinator.  

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin

My particular expertise is Dallas Cowboys history from 1960-1988 (the Landry era); I'm also a Cowboys book fanatic (I have almost 300 different Cowboys-related titles), and I also collect Cowboys football cards (but stopped in 93). But I am not an expert in the value of cards or collectibles – so please don't ask.

Before you ask: "So-and-so" almost certainly DID NOT PLAY for the Cowboys -- trust me! Before you ask me, ask the guy for proof!

Finally, I DO NOT ANSWER “PRIVATE” QUESTIONS! My work requires research, so the results must be made public.

I had a Cowboys webpage recognized around the Internet as the authoritative list of Cowboys links, and I have a Cowboys book collection second to none (approx. 300 titles). In addition to my book collection, I have every Cowboys media guide back to 1960, which makes researching questions much easier.

Associate in Accounting, Austin Community College
BS, Physics, University of Texas at Austin
MBA, St. Edward's University