Dallas Cowboys/1979 Cowboys Training Camp

Charles Green wrote at 2013-02-04 21:33:42
The Dallas Cowboys training camp in 1979 was in Thousands Oaks, Ca. Charles Green signed as a free agent running back in 1979 and injuried his left knee in training camp. He was on injuried reserved in 1979/80. Do you have any information to prove his claim.

Betty Boo wrote at 2016-07-17 08:59:08
Charles Green did sign with the Dallas Cowboys as a free agent running back.He played with the University Of Wisconsin as a quarterback from 1975-1978. He was told by Mike Webster a All-Pro center with the Pittsburg Steelers and alumni at University Of Wisconsin, if I played running back my entire career I would have been an All American. I Played running back in several games as a senior and gained 103 yards against Ohio State the number 1 defense against the run. I was told no running back had gain 100 yards against then in 3 years at that time.

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin