Dallas Cowboys/Song: Battle At New Orleans

Mark Armstrong wrote at 2010-01-31 21:58:29
Well Landry's response was he was just as happy as could be, cause the final score was Dallas 24 Miami 3.

It took us many years and we fought hard to win it, Super Bowl is ours and we want the world to say, Cowboys are the champs and you better not forget it, the undisputed champs of the whole United States.

Mark Armstrong wrote at 2010-02-02 22:56:12
I wrote the ending to this song a few days ago, and here is how I recall the song starting out.

It was early January and the Cowboy jet put down for their second shot at Super Bowl in old New Orleans town.

They came to play the Dolphins from down Miami way;

The umpire fired his pistol and the game was under way.

The Dolphins took the kick and they began a runnin- trying to make their way to the Dallas Cowboy goal;

Made just seven yards and they had to punt to Dallas;

Cowboys started out gonna win the Super Bowl.(Clapping heard)

The Dolphins got their offense back and Czonka dropped the ball, and Howley snatched it for the Pokes, but fell beneath the wall.

Well Rodger scrambled several plays and scrambled several more, and Clark trotted on the field and Dallas got a score.

The Dolphins started looking beat as Dallas took the lead, the Doomsday voice came on the field, their eyes were filled with greed.

Well Griese tried to throw the ball and did his very best, but Lilly chased him to the ten and laid down on his chest.

Dana wrote at 2010-11-30 23:52:25
The last verse is:

And Landry smiled cause he was just as happy as could be cause the final score was Dallas 24 Miami 3.

It took us many years and we fought hard to win it.  The Super Bowl is ours and we want the world to say, "The Cowboys are the Champs and you better not forget it.  The undisputed Champs of the whole United States!"

Darrell Daylong wrote at 2012-08-22 01:42:49
the last part of the song goes like this.

It took us many years and we fought hard to win it

The super bowl is ours and we want the world to say

the Cowboys are the champs and you better not forget it

the undisputed champs of the whole United States

Mdpepper wrote at 2015-12-25 03:08:49
The Dolphins started looking BEAT not big! Why would you look "big" here? It doesn't make sense! Also you left out a LOT of lines! This is NOT the complete song!  

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin