Dallas Cowboys/who wore #60?

Jorge L Gonzalez wrote at 2013-06-20 04:24:43
The throwback jersey with the no. 60 was made back in 1999 or 2000 and the no. 60 signifies the year the Cowboys joined the league 1960 and does not honor any player.  They made two versions, one is a cotton flannel type material and the other is 50% cotton/50% polyester.  The 50/50 has a tag with Stall & Bean Athletic Goods, Seattle, WA on the collar and bottom left front side of the jersey it has NFL Throwbacks by Ebbets Field Flannels.  The flannel is royal blue and the 50/50 is navy blue.  My Flannel was autographed by Don Perkins since he was on the team when they worn this style jersey.  Hope this helps.

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin

My particular expertise is Dallas Cowboys history from 1960-1988 (the Landry era); I'm also a Cowboys book fanatic (I have almost 300 different Cowboys-related titles), and I also collect Cowboys football cards (but stopped in 93). But I am not an expert in the value of cards or collectibles – so please don't ask.

Before you ask: "So-and-so" almost certainly DID NOT PLAY for the Cowboys -- trust me! Before you ask me, ask the guy for proof!

Finally, I DO NOT ANSWER “PRIVATE” QUESTIONS! My work requires research, so the results must be made public.

I had a Cowboys webpage recognized around the Internet as the authoritative list of Cowboys links, and I have a Cowboys book collection second to none (approx. 300 titles). In addition to my book collection, I have every Cowboys media guide back to 1960, which makes researching questions much easier.

Associate in Accounting, Austin Community College
BS, Physics, University of Texas at Austin
MBA, St. Edward's University