Dallas Cowboys/Lorenzo Stanford

136900 wrote at 2011-12-14 02:23:44
i can tell you that he worked in the restaurant business in new jersey for many years. he was from freehold nj. a real nice guy.  

Bob D`Avanzo wrote at 2014-05-05 05:27:06
Lorenzo #71 played with the Westchester Bulls in the ACFL in 1967-68 . This was a N.Y. Giant minor league team . I was his teammate for 4 or 5 games in 1967. Great guy .

Bob D`Avanzo #41 DHB

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin

My particular expertise is Dallas Cowboys history from 1960-1988 (the Landry era); I'm also a Cowboys book fanatic (I have almost 300 different Cowboys-related titles), and I also collect Cowboys football cards (but stopped in 93). But I am not an expert in the value of cards or collectibles – so please don't ask.

Before you ask: "So-and-so" almost certainly DID NOT PLAY for the Cowboys -- trust me! Before you ask me, ask the guy for proof!

Finally, I DO NOT ANSWER “PRIVATE” QUESTIONS! My work requires research, so the results must be made public.

I had a Cowboys webpage recognized around the Internet as the authoritative list of Cowboys links, and I have a Cowboys book collection second to none (approx. 300 titles). In addition to my book collection, I have every Cowboys media guide back to 1960, which makes researching questions much easier.

Associate in Accounting, Austin Community College
BS, Physics, University of Texas at Austin
MBA, St. Edward's University