Dallas Cowboys/Cowboy light

Question
Light
Light  
I have a light up sign that's from 1992.  It has Budweiser and the cowboys 1992 season schedule on it.  I can't find any info about it anywhere.  Any idea if it has a value?

Answer
"Value" or "worth" are very subjective things when it comes to collectibles.  

And I'm really not an expert on collectibles like this, but in my opinion, any collectible is worth whatever a willing seller and a willing buyer can agree on.  And of course, its worth will be affected by its condition, age, its rarity (are there similar items around, and if so, how many and how expensive are they?), how desirable is it, and how badly does someone else really want it, can autographs be verified, etc.

If you want to establish a value in order to sell it, you should probably consult a local sports memorabilia dealer (a local baseball card shop owner may be able to refer you), or better yet, a sports memorabilia appraiser.  The American Society of Appraisers has a website where you can get a list of appraisers in your area that specialize in sports memorabilia:

http://www.appraisers.org/

If you need an immediate estimate, check out similar listings on eBay.  If you are a Cowboy fan and collect for the shear joy of ownership, then it really shouldn't matter what the item is worth.

Thanx for writing.

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin