Dallas Cowboys/Dallas' Doomsday Defense

Nomo wrote at 2014-09-19 04:33:47
I was art director on that photo shoot in Dallas at Bill Sumner's studio down in the Trinity Industrial district. The "fog" was made from blowing a fan over a big block of dry ice. By the time the photo shoot was completed all five of these big guys were on their knees from CO2 poisoning!  It was fascinating.  I had to purchase the Wilson NFL footballs to go on the floor.  Got to keep one with all five autographs for my 10 year old son. He didn't really believe that his mommy was ther. Unfortunately, he took the footballo outside and played with it. (yep, the autographs rubbed off). It was printed at the old Riverside Press down on Woodall Street.  Faschinating day.

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin

My particular expertise is Dallas Cowboys history from 1960-1988 (the Landry era); I'm also a Cowboys book fanatic (I have almost 300 different Cowboys-related titles), and I also collect Cowboys football cards (but stopped in 93). But I am not an expert in the value of cards or collectibles – so please don't ask.

Before you ask: "So-and-so" almost certainly DID NOT PLAY for the Cowboys -- trust me! Before you ask me, ask the guy for proof!

Finally, I DO NOT ANSWER “PRIVATE” QUESTIONS! My work requires research, so the results must be made public.

I had a Cowboys webpage recognized around the Internet as the authoritative list of Cowboys links, and I have a Cowboys book collection second to none (approx. 300 titles). In addition to my book collection, I have every Cowboys media guide back to 1960, which makes researching questions much easier.

Associate in Accounting, Austin Community College
BS, Physics, University of Texas at Austin
MBA, St. Edward's University