Dallas Cowboys/Deion Sanders

Question
Do you know where I can get a white Deion Sanders jersey.  I have found a couple on line but no phone number for the company.  I am in a time crunch and need one by the end of the week.

Answer
Hi Tina,

I'm so sorry but unfortunately I do not know of a specific place or area that you could purchase a Deion Sanders jersey.  I am assuming you're looking for a Dallas Cowboys Deion jersey and the only place would I would imagine you'd find one nowadays would be Ebay of course and that really would depend on what type of Deion jersey you're looking for and how much you're willing to spend.  The "Buy it Now" option may be able to get it to you faster and you can always contact the seller to have it rush delivered.  But keep in mind, Deion retired from the NFL in 2003 and he last played for the Dallas Cowboys in 1999, so finding a Deion jersey nearly 13 years after he played for Dallas is a tough task, especially if you're on a time crunch.  Good luck and sorry I wasn't much help.

Thanks for asking!!

Duke
DukeQHa@yahoo.com  

Dallas Cowboys

Duke Ha