Dallas Cowboys/pricing

how do I get pricing for dallas cowboy super bowl items

As my profile indicates, I am not an expert in Cowboy collectibles or memorabilia.  My fellow expert Duke Ha may be able to better answer your question.  

Having said that, I can add this: it's been almost twenty years since the Cowboys last Super Bowl win and over forty years since their fist, so Cowboy Super Bowl items are becoming increasingly rare.  If you find a genuine article (and determining authenticity is another challenging process), you can expect to pay top dollar.  

I suggest you search eBay to see what comparable items are selling for and set your pricing expectations accordingly.  Good luck.

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin

My particular expertise is Dallas Cowboys history from 1960-1988 (the Landry era); I'm also a Cowboys book fanatic (I have almost 300 different Cowboys-related titles), and I also collect Cowboys football cards (but stopped in 93). But I am not an expert in the value of cards or collectibles – so please don't ask.

Before you ask: "So-and-so" almost certainly DID NOT PLAY for the Cowboys -- trust me! Before you ask me, ask the guy for proof!

Finally, I DO NOT ANSWER “PRIVATE” QUESTIONS! My work requires research, so the results must be made public.

I had a Cowboys webpage recognized around the Internet as the authoritative list of Cowboys links, and I have a Cowboys book collection second to none (approx. 300 titles). In addition to my book collection, I have every Cowboys media guide back to 1960, which makes researching questions much easier.

Associate in Accounting, Austin Community College
BS, Physics, University of Texas at Austin
MBA, St. Edward's University