Dallas Cowboys/Dallas Cowboys Weekly 70's thru 90's

Question
I have a collection of the Dallas Cowboys weekly news papers from the 70's though the 1990's. Do you know of anyone that might have an interest in this one of a kind collection,almost three decades of papers.

Thank you

Answer
Danny:

Sorry I don't know anyone specifically, but I can make a couple of suggestions.  

You can list them on ebay and see how much interest they generate.  You can also post an announcement in a user forum where Cowboy fans gather; someone will almost certainly take you up on your offer.  The largest Cowboy fan forum is probably CowboysZone.com.  They have a subforum called Market Zone where you can post your offer.

Who will pay for shipping?  Shipping that many newspapers can be expensive.

Good luck!  

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin