Dallas Cowboys/Dallas Cowboys Weekly 70's thru 90's

I have a collection of the Dallas Cowboys weekly news papers from the 70's though the 1990's. Do you know of anyone that might have an interest in this one of a kind collection,almost three decades of papers.

Thank you

Sorry I don't know anyone specifically, but I can make a couple of suggestions.  

You can list them on ebay and see how much interest they generate.  You can also post an announcement in a user forum where Cowboy fans gather; someone will almost certainly take you up on your offer.  The largest Cowboy fan forum is probably  They have a subforum called Market Zone where you can post your offer.

Who will pay for shipping?  Shipping that many newspapers can be expensive.

Good luck!  

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin

My particular expertise is Dallas Cowboys history from 1960-1988 (the Landry era); I'm also a Cowboys book fanatic (I have almost 300 different Cowboys-related titles), and I also collect Cowboys football cards (but stopped in 93). But I am not an expert in the value of cards or collectibles – so please don't ask.

Before you ask: "So-and-so" almost certainly DID NOT PLAY for the Cowboys -- trust me! Before you ask me, ask the guy for proof!

Finally, I DO NOT ANSWER “PRIVATE” QUESTIONS! My work requires research, so the results must be made public.

I had a Cowboys webpage recognized around the Internet as the authoritative list of Cowboys links, and I have a Cowboys book collection second to none (approx. 300 titles). In addition to my book collection, I have every Cowboys media guide back to 1960, which makes researching questions much easier.

Associate in Accounting, Austin Community College
BS, Physics, University of Texas at Austin
MBA, St. Edward's University