Dallas Cowboys/Pat Sims

Question
Could Pat Sims sign with the Cowboys? He is coming off of a down season,but he had his best season in his whole career in 2013, So i think that the Cowboys could use him.He is a good Bull rusher and fits well in the Dallas defensive scheme.What do you think?
     Thanks

Answer
Gabe:

Anything is possible.  I don't know much about Sims, but I understand the Cowboys cap situation is pretty tight (assuming they try to resign Demarco Murray).  Jerry has said the Cowboys will be frugal in free-agency this year, meaning if Sims is willing to sign for a bargain price, he might play for the Cowboys.

Thanx for writing.

Fred Goodwin

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin