Dallas Cowboys/Pat Sims

Could Pat Sims sign with the Cowboys? He is coming off of a down season,but he had his best season in his whole career in 2013, So i think that the Cowboys could use him.He is a good Bull rusher and fits well in the Dallas defensive scheme.What do you think?

Anything is possible.  I don't know much about Sims, but I understand the Cowboys cap situation is pretty tight (assuming they try to resign Demarco Murray).  Jerry has said the Cowboys will be frugal in free-agency this year, meaning if Sims is willing to sign for a bargain price, he might play for the Cowboys.

Thanx for writing.

Fred Goodwin

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin

My particular expertise is Dallas Cowboys history from 1960-1988 (the Landry era); I'm also a Cowboys book fanatic (I have almost 300 different Cowboys-related titles), and I also collect Cowboys football cards (but stopped in 93). But I am not an expert in the value of cards or collectibles – so please don't ask.

Before you ask: "So-and-so" almost certainly DID NOT PLAY for the Cowboys -- trust me! Before you ask me, ask the guy for proof!

Finally, I DO NOT ANSWER “PRIVATE” QUESTIONS! My work requires research, so the results must be made public.

I had a Cowboys webpage recognized around the Internet as the authoritative list of Cowboys links, and I have a Cowboys book collection second to none (approx. 300 titles). In addition to my book collection, I have every Cowboys media guide back to 1960, which makes researching questions much easier.

Associate in Accounting, Austin Community College
BS, Physics, University of Texas at Austin
MBA, St. Edward's University