Dallas Cowboys/1969 Rookie Free Agent RANDY CASEY

1 of 2 FB players from George Fox (College) Univesity (Oregon) that "made it" to the pros before the FB program was dropped in Spring, 1969.  Restarted the program in 2013 and I coordinate the Football Alumni group.  

Is it possible to get a PDF copy of the 1969 Cowboys Media Guide that lists RANDY CASEY (George Fox) on the Rookie Roster.  I ran across your reference to this Media Guide in a previous post you made in2011 to another gentleman who also was trying out for the Cowboys in 1969.

GFU wants to recognize RANDY CASEY and place him in the GFU Sports Hall of Fame and this Media Guide would be great support material for the. Display.
Thanks - KEITH L. Merritt (Class of 1974)

1969 Dallas Cowboy veterans and rookies
1969 Dallas Cowboy vet  

I'm at work right now, and don't have access to my media guides.  I'll take a look when I get home tonight and post an update.

(May 14 update 1)

Attached is a jpg of the 1969 veteran and rookie roster.  Randy is listed among the rookies.  Also, The Eugene Register-Guard ran an article on Feb 4, 1969 that mentions Randy Casey signing with the Cowboys:,573887&hl=en

(May 14 update 2)

I uploaded a high resolution image, but when AllExperts saved it, they downsampled it and the resulting resolution is very poor.

Dallas Cowboys

Fred Goodwin

My particular expertise is Dallas Cowboys history from 1960-1988 (the Landry era); I'm also a Cowboys book fanatic (I have almost 300 different Cowboys-related titles), and I also collect Cowboys football cards (but stopped in 93). But I am not an expert in the value of cards or collectibles – so please don't ask.

Before you ask: "So-and-so" almost certainly DID NOT PLAY for the Cowboys -- trust me! Before you ask me, ask the guy for proof!

Finally, I DO NOT ANSWER “PRIVATE” QUESTIONS! My work requires research, so the results must be made public.

I had a Cowboys webpage recognized around the Internet as the authoritative list of Cowboys links, and I have a Cowboys book collection second to none (approx. 300 titles). In addition to my book collection, I have every Cowboys media guide back to 1960, which makes researching questions much easier.

Associate in Accounting, Austin Community College
BS, Physics, University of Texas at Austin
MBA, St. Edward's University