Dance & Dancing/Costume

Question
My friend and I are doing an 80s style dance to material girls for a talent show but we don't know what to do for a costume we need it quick because the auditions are beginning of January we can make it or possibly get one here quick please give me some ideas Thanks :)

Answer
Hi Molly,

Sounds like a fun event!  My best suggestion is to go to Google and search for Madonna Costumes - this will pull up some looks back from the 80s.  You could easily piece together some of these looks by going to thrift stores as well.  Funky/punk is pretty much back in style these days and with a little inspiration from google searches (images) you can put together a memorable yet functional costume.

Best of luck!

Sincerely,
Suzanne Gerety
www.DanceStudioOwner.com

Dance & Dancing

Suzanne Blake Gerety