Dance & Dancing/dance qualification

my dance school director sent me an email tells me she need to see me to explain to me the process for the qualification in dance.  should i be worried? did i do something wrong?

Hi Jane,

I'm not sure I completely understand what it is you are asking, but it's possible that there are what we call here - prerequisites for certain classes (such as ballet) based on your level of experience with dance.

I wouldn't be worried that you did anything wrong, rather I'd ask her to further explain what she means so that you can best understand how to proceed.

Enjoy the process!

Suzanne Blake Gerety

Dance & Dancing

Suzanne Blake Gerety

I can help answer questions about dance studio ownership, staffing, hiring teachers, recital and performance planning and production, marketing, and all topics related to the business side of owning a school of dance.

I am the Vice President of one of the largest performing arts dance studios in New England, I am the founder of the online magazine and have over 10 years of experience in the publishing and entertainment world.

B.A. Psychology, B.S. Child Developement