Dance & Dancing/dance qualification

Question
hi,

my dance school director sent me an email tells me she need to see me to explain to me the process for the qualification in dance.  should i be worried? did i do something wrong?

Answer
Hi Jane,

I'm not sure I completely understand what it is you are asking, but it's possible that there are what we call here - prerequisites for certain classes (such as ballet) based on your level of experience with dance.

I wouldn't be worried that you did anything wrong, rather I'd ask her to further explain what she means so that you can best understand how to proceed.

Enjoy the process!

Best,
Suzanne Blake Gerety
www.DanceStudioOwner.com

Dance & Dancing

Suzanne Blake Gerety