Dance & Dancing/sponsors for stuggling artists

I'm a 22 year old dancer that has been dreaming of studying abroad, specifically getting into Alvin Ailey's Independent Studies which is a 1year course in New York City. It just happens to be very costly and seems to be pretty hard to find sponsors here in my country which is the Philippines. I was hoping if you would know organizations or even people willing to sponsor a struggling artist like me? I am very much dedicated and passionate to my craft. I am also very hardworking as well. That is why I am in need of guidance on this matter because I came from a province here in the Philippines and I believe even dancers like me can make it somehow.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

I would see if there were scholarships to go there but I don't know much about this certain company, Otherwise I would try fundraising around your area and maybe around the New York area. I hope this helped, if you have any further questions feel free to ask another one. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you very fast I didn't realize I had a pending question. I really hope this answered your question, thanks for asking!

Dance & Dancing

Any questions about costumes, stage makeup, styles of dance, competitions, dance attire, and anything related to dance

I have been a dancer for 12 years and I compete I love dancing and I'm am a teachers assistant at the studio

I have danced for 12 years been a teachers assistant for 4 years