Dance & Dancing/Dancers

Hey! I'm supposed to write a paper for this class im taking. My question to you is: Why are certain people better dancers than others? I don't expect you to give me a certain answer, I'm just just curious to hear people's theories on that subject.
Thanks! any help is appreciated.

I think and this is just my opinion that some people have the natural talent to be a great dancer. I also think that the girls that really love what they do and love to perform and want to get better are going to be better. But I think it is mainly based on the natural talent. Thanks for the question I hope I answered it well enough! If you have any more questions let me know!
Thanks again,

Dance & Dancing

Any questions about costumes, stage makeup, styles of dance, competitions, dance attire, and anything related to dance

I have been a dancer for 12 years and I compete I love dancing and I'm am a teachers assistant at the studio

I have danced for 12 years been a teachers assistant for 4 years